Mission, Vision, Goals, and Value Statements
The Town of Discovery Bay Board of Directors has adopted its Mission, Vision, Goals and Values.
These ideals serve as an important guide as the Town of Discovery Bay conducts its day-to-day business and interacts with the public.
Provide effective and fiscally responsible municipal services in a manner which promotes a high standard of community life with a focus on the environment and the Delta in partnership with the community
- Maintain a full service and sustainable community
- Grow in harmony with the environment and the Delta
- Ensure assets and facilities are maintained, serviceable, and in compliance with all regulatory laws, regulations and rules.
- Promote practices that provide enhanced and sustainable life now and for future generations
- Responsible management of public funds
- Preservation of our neighborhoods and natural resources
- Provide timely, effective and transparent communications between government and our citizens
- Continually improve the quality of our services
- Promote and protect the environment
- Take pride in community assets
- Champion diversity and inclusion
- Provide leadership while considering all points of view, to ultimately set policy and make decisions based on what is in the best interest of the entire community
- Recognize pioneers of the community
Innovation * Accountability * Respect * Integrity * Professionalism